DRUM HEAD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free from grease, dust, dirt and moisture.
2. Apply double-faced tape to outside edge of the drum head. Peel off paper liner to expose adhesive.
3. Measure drum head for outside edge. Cut shrink film, leaving at least 2 inch extra for the sides of the drum.
4. Start at top of drum and press film to tape. Pull film taut and attach to tape to side. You can remove film and reposition, if necessary.
5. Secure film to tape by running finger over taped surface.
6. Shrink the film with hand-held hair dryer set at highest heat setting. Do not touch film with dryer.
7. Cut off excess film with scissors, knife or protected razor blade.