My Learning Log
1. Questions to Choose From:
2. What were you thinking as you read this?
3. Did anything in this text remind you of anything in your own life?
4. What confused or surprised you?
5. Describe how you felt as you read this. Were you bored, interested, thinking about how you might react if you were in this situation?
6. If you could talk to the author of this text, what would you ask about or comment on?
7. Did the author keep your attention?
8. If you could enter the story, at what point would you come in? Why?
9. How far did you go before wanting to finish the material?
10. What questions are still unanswered?
11. What was the author trying to share?