How the Weather Works
. London: Reader's Digest, 1995.
· A great book with numerous scientific experiments to depict how weather works.
Eyewitness Visual Dictionaries:
The Visual Dictionary of the Universe
. New York: DK Publishing, 1993.
· With brief informative descriptions about many aspects of the solar system and an array of pictures and well labeled diagrams, this book can be used by both the teachers and the students.
Earth's Place in Space
. Tarrytown: Benchmark Books, 2000.
· This children's book describes the history of science from an Astronomy perspective and discusses legends about how previous scientists believed the Solar System worked.
. Mankato: Creative Education, Inc, 1991.
· Incredible images of the sun are displayed in this book with explanations about their origin and cause.
Harrington, Philip and Pascuzzi, Edward.
Astronomy for All Ages: Discovering the Universe through Activities for Children and Adults
. Old Saybrook: The Globe Pequot Press, 1994.
· This book provides fifty – one different experiments on the Solar System for learners of all ages.
The Old Royal Observatory, Greenwich. (1994).
. New York: DK Publishing.
· This book teaches scientific concepts and provides pictures and description of historical information. A great tool for incorporating other content areas.