, Dir. Robert Kenner. 2009. DVD. Magnolia Pictures Participant Media
· Anderson, Cathy, ed.
Environmetal Action: Food Choices
. New York: Dale Seymour, 1998
· Bendrick , Lou.
Eat Where You Live: How to Find and Enjoy Local and Sustainable Produce No Matter Where You Live,
· Brownell, Kelly. Food Fight. McGraw Hill. 2004.
· Kessler , David. A Question Of Intent: A Great American Battle With A Deadly Industry, PublicAffairs, 2002.
· Kessler, David. The End of Overeating: Taking control of the Insatiable American Appetite. Rodale, 2009.
· Pollan, Michael.
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
. New York: Penguin, 2006
· " 'Locally grown' food sounds great, but what does it mean?" USA Today 27 Oct. 2008
· Mayor, Leah, "Zero Waste Total Impact: Transforming School Lunch" online posting. 31 March 2011.
· United States Department of Agriculture.
Cooperatives in a Changing Global Food System
. Washington: GPO, 1997
· LocallyGrown.net – resource listing farmers' markets throughout North America
o Organic farms and CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture)
o How Does Eating Locally Grown Food Help the Environment?
o CNN Reports Swine Flu : Inhumane Factory Farming Root Cause
Impacts of Organic Farming on the Efficiency of Energy Use in Agriculture
o USDA 2007 Census of Agriculture
· A Report of the Pew Commission on Industrial Farm Animal Production